Monday, November 25, 2013

Either We're Getting Old or Craiova is Getting Really Young

So we just found out transfer boards! I'm super excited for next transfer!

I'm staying here with Elder M! We were both in the same group in the MTC and he's a really cool guy! We're also getting sisters here, and the senior companion of them is Sora R, who was also in our MTC group!!! We were a really big, really close MTC group and so I am really excited to serve with all of these people. Haha but this also means that we're the oldest in the district... Four people our mission age, including my new companion, are now going to be DLs, and one is training! There's only one person our age who is with someone older! Haha it's so weird! We're going to work hard and have a lot of fun this next transfer.

So, other than that, things are going about the same here. One of our great investigators just moved to Bucuresti, and our other ones are kind of moving along slowly, but we've had a good week!

Elder Hi has already left for Buc with Elder Ha, they have to go up early when they're going home, so I'm already with Elder M and we're having a great old time!

We've been cleaning out my old apartment, which feels like it hasn't been cleaned since they opened it like 6 years ago, for the sisters to live in.

Right now we're sitting in an internet cafe that smells like smoke, and we're going to go out grocery shopping, after which we will finish cleaning the apartment for a while. And that will probably be our Pday haha. But I'm loving this transfer already, and I'm so looking forward to it!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!!! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Haha for thanksgiving out here we basically get to have a longer meal, and watch a disney movie. YAY! Haha I'll be spending all of the holiday season with Elder M and the new sisters, and It's going to be great. But it will be so weird not being at home! I've lived away before but I've always celebrated the holidays at home. I'm sure I'm going to miss the family even more this season. We have such a great family!

You all are so blessed that you get to spend this time with family. Family is one of the few things we get to keep after this life, so it's so important to love each other. I wish so much that I could be there for Thanksgiving, and all the other holidays, but I know that this is where I'm meant to be.

But I will get to skype home in a few weeks! I don't really know all the details on how that'll work, but I'll let you know!

Well that's about all for now! Love you all and have a great week!

-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment