Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Flash Floods! Also Transfer Information! And I decided what I want to do with my life! Kind of!


Guess what I'm doing?!?!


Nothing.


I'm staying with Elder D for another transfer! So for me nothing's changing. Although one of my favorite people from my MTC group, Elder M, will be coming in with Elder V. And one of the sisters in my current district will be training! So we're going to have a really good district next transfer!


Anyway the weather this week has been crazy! Every other day has been raining, we even had some flash floods! So we weren't able to get as much done as we wanted to but since me and Elder D won't be going to transfers we're going to try to make this next week our best one together so far! As in, we're going to go hard contacting, do whatever we can to get some people to teach, and meet with some less actives. President C gave us some names of less-actives to meet with so we'll start trying to meet with some of them! I'm actually really excited for this next transfer. I'm going to try to make this my best transfer so far!


It's getting really weird out here. We get a new mission president at the end of next week. I feel like it's going to be such a shift in the feel of the mission. President H is amazing, he's kind of like a fun, loving grandfather figure. From things I've heard and seen, President I will feel more like a cool boss. So we'll see how it turns out. Haha I'm excited and I feel like I'm about to see some motion and motivation starting within me.


I'm going to try to make this next transfer the one that makes me the best haha. If that makes any sense. Haha I just feel like getting a new mission president can be a great opportunity for me to just start from scratch and just be known to him as the best of all! Haha idk we'll see.

 

Anyway as you can probably guess, nothing much happened this week. Hopefully this week things will pick up.

 

Love you all!! Have a great week, everybody!

 

-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment