Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mr. President has arrived


So yeah we have a new mission president and he's pretty cool. I've heard a little bit about what he is going to change up and for the most part it's awesome and I'm really excited. He's really trying to get a focus on focusing more on quality than quantity.

Haha there are a lot of people out here who are the numbers-numbers-numbers people. And even I sometimes have a hard time seeing where my actual energy is going, like walking around for hours with nothing coming out of it. So he's got some really good suggestions and new procedures that will really help. I don't know everything yet but we're having zone conference this week so I'll find out for sure this week!

The new president and his wife and all but one of his kids came to our branch last night and we had a little devotional to introduce them and the branch and stuff and it was pretty cool!
For the 4th of July We had an American style barbeque with cheeseburgers and smores and it was great. We basically had a great 4th of July party. It was great.

We finally had a lesson again! Kind of. The guy who plays the guitar with the deformed hand. It was more of just talking about how we've been, etc.

I really suck at remembering things that happen so sorry for the short email.

That's about it.

Loves ya.


-Elder DeGraw
 
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment