Sunday, August 10, 2014

A week of things and stuff


So this last week had some great things and some not so great things. We had a lesson with our new investigator, the 15 year-old from English class, and he accepted a soft baptismal date, and then he came to the pioneer day activity, which went really well!

We had presentations on pioneers in Romania, and had a barbecue. It was super fun. We actually had three investigators show up to the activity! I spent most of the evening with Gabi, the 15 year-old, and just becoming better friends with him. Also multiple members from the branch came and talked with him, and one even got his number because he does something with youth in Constanta and he wanted his help. So it was awesome!

And unfortunately for us but fortunately for them, just about all of the active branch has gone to Germany on a trip to the temple, so we'll try to get a few less-active visits in in the coming weeks. I've been in kind of a slump the past couple of days, but I'm hoping that transfers will bring a new light and direction for me.


Sorry again for the crappy email. I feel like I'm just going to keep getting worse at that haha but yeah. Love you all! You're in my prayers!

 

Love,

Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment