Monday, September 1, 2014

I've never had so many lessons!


I don't understand how people do it in missions where they regularly have like 20 lessons in a week! Haha I'm pretty sure this was the most lessons I've ever had in a week! We had 5 lessons this week!   It was great!

With president Ivory's new balance approach, we're stressing meeting with the members a lot more, which has just led to so many great things! I gotta give it to people who teach like 6 lessons in a day because one lesson in a day feels more than enough for me haha. Jk but really Ploiesti has so much potential!

We have a huge branch here, and an actual chapel with a steeple and everything! This is also one of the oldest branches in the country so we have some people who have been members for a really long time! The other day we had a less-active lesson with a guy who is only less-active in the sense that he can't come to church because of a lot of health problems, but he's so spiritual and has such a strong testimony and is just super cool and he's going straight to heaven. He's just really cool.

I've been trying really hard to be a good example to my new companion, who is in his second transfer, and I feel like I've been doing well at that, and I've seen so many immediate blessings come from just putting the extra effort to be better! We have taught more lessons this week than any other week in my mission. The next closest was when I was in my 2nd transfer! Haha maybe there's something to that? ;)


Me and Elder K get along great! I'm so glad I get to serve with him. He's such a stud.

We're planning on even more this week so I'll let you know how everything goes!


Basically, I really like Ploiesti! It's not the most beautiful city, but that's kind of what makes it beautiful haha!


I'm doing great. Hope everyone else is doing swelltastic.

Love all of you! Have a great week!

 

-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment