Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm gonna get so tan!


I'm going to the beach! We just found out transfers and I'm going to Constanța! I'll be right on the beach, on the Black Sea! And when I say on the beach, I mean my apartment is literally on a beach.

I'm really excited. Also I've only heard good things about the branch. It's got a lot of younger members, some children, and it's strong. Still small, obviously, I mean this is Romania, but strong.
My new companion will be Elder D. He is 4 transfers younger than me.
 
I really don't have too much to say because we just skyped yesterday, but here's a picture of me and the Arad sign. We walked all the way to the bottom of Arad and saw it and Elder C took it as a sign that he will be leaving (which he is, we're being whitewashed out), because he's been trying to find a sign that said Arad ever since he got here because he had a similar picture in his other city. So we found it and it was awesome!
 
So yeah we had a great day exploring and trying to find people and the next day we had a lesson where the guy actually let us talk and it was awesome!
 
Anyway I'll probably have more to say next week!

Love you!

- Elder DeGraw


Outer limits of Arad

No comments:

Post a Comment