Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy thanksgiving everybody!




This last week was super cool because we now have a super cool new bro in the branch! His name is Andrei, and he just this week got back home from serving on his mission in London. He's such a stud and is so pumped about missionary work. He's now the Branch mission leader so we have one now!! Just today he came and contacted with us and he's super good at it. And he's still definitely got the missionary mindset, which is super cool. He had a kind of homecoming on Sunday, and everybody was so happy to see him. It was really weird to see a missionary coming home because it made me think about when I go home. But I don't like thinking about that.




This Thanksgiving is also probably going to be a lot better than last thanksgiving for me. I'm in a branch that has members, plus we're going to Buc and having a legit feast with the mission president and some other missionaries. It's going to be fun.




Also this week I got to go on an exchange with S. E., who I went to High school with! He was a sophomore when I was a senior. 0_o It was really fun and it was weird and cool to have a kind of connection with back home. So that was cool.




Today we went street boarding and I brought my guitar and Elder Brundage brought his mandolin. It was really fun. We serenaded the passersby and gave some good background music and we actually had a really fun time. We wrote on a board "If you could ask God anything, what would it be?" and had people write questions on the board and we got some great conversations.




Keep it real.




-Elder DeGraw
















No comments:

Post a Comment