Monday, January 19, 2015

Merry Christmas!


So last week we had a super cool concert here in Ploiesti. It was really fun because I played a song with Elder B and Elder C from my MTC group who's one of my favorite people ever. It was really fun. I was kind of running around the whole time making sure that it would all work because I was basically in charge of the missionary side of it but it all ended up working out well.

We've been able to meet with our investigators and we had a member there for one of the lessons which was a good help. Elder S and I have been getting along great and working pretty hard. We're going to try to do a lot of less-active work this transfer.

Haha last week we met up with Nana's friend again. It's so weird that he has seen you guys at home so recently! This time he just popped up out of the blue and we were able to meet up at KFC. He brought your letters and stuff which were so great to read. And nana that CD is so cool! It's such great spiritual music and also just good music! I love it thank you so much.

Also thanks for all the packages I've gotten for Christmas they make me so happy! It's weird that this is the last Christmas away from home! I hope you all have a great one!

Love you all!
Merry Christmas!!
-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment