Monday, August 5, 2013

Hi

Howdy-ho, from the best-granola capital of the world!
Second transfer continues to go swimmingly. Elder E is a superbly awesome guy. Had kind of a generic week, but it was super cool. We had an investigator lesson, met with Iancu and his family, and did some stuffs.
 
Yesterday after church we went back to Herastrau park and district contacted, and I kind of did a little mini-exchange with our new zone leader, Elder H. He gave me a lot of great advice about contacting, which made me feel a lot better at it, and he helped me to lower that barrier a little bit. And I want to say a thing about something that happened while we were there. I was walking down the path, saying a little prayer in my head. I was praying that the Lord would send us to, or send someone to us, who wanted to hear what we had to say, because most Romanians don't. Well, I didn't even finish thinking the words before I heard someone yelling "Hey, misters!", and this guy called us over to talk, because he wanted to hear what we had to say. He was a little defensive, kind of wanting to bible bash (to which my companion responded simply by answering his questions and destroying his arguments), but it was amazing. I don't care who you are, that's an answered prayer right there.
So this transfer we pretty much have the best district in the world. There I said it. They're all good, hard workers, but they're also all super fun and happy and nice and funny and awesome. Our ZLs are insanely fantastic (and in our district), and fulfill the ideal required of them of being good examples to the zone, and very well I might add.
We had our interviews with the president last week, which went awesomely. Haha he told me he's never seen anyone pick up the language as fast as he saw me, which made me feel really good! And then we had some training by the APs on using scriptures more and better in lessons. It was a great week.
Also, I've been asked a bunch if I get all of the family letters, and I'm pretty sure I do. It's just that our P-day schedule is kind of tight so It's hard to answer them all and then write my general letter. But I appreciate every single thing I receive. Oh and also I heard my friend Nicole got a mission call! So congrats on that! Mexico seems like a fantastic mission.
Alrighty then, gotta go, but here are some cool pictures!

University Facade

Pretty Graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment