Wednesday, April 9, 2014

EVERYBODY CAN STOP FREAKING OUT I GOT THE CHRISTMAS PACKAGE!!


Hey so first things first.  Yes I finally got the Christmas package! it was all good and everything was in it as far as I know! So we can all rest easy now. I think it accidentally got sent to the wrong place or something and went through a weird process but it's here now and that's what matters! I have pictures of the package that I was going to put here as the proof but this computere won't accept my usb but I have it!

 

But yeah. Things are going great! Me and my companion are getting along great! We have very simliar thought processes and it sometimes feels like we're the exact same person but just with different life experiences so we act different. Haha it's kind of hard to explain. But he's awesome haha and we're doing well. We've been working really hard lately too! In my records of the district, this last week had the best numbers of the entire book! So something about this district motivates everyone to work hard! I'm feeling great too, feeling like I'm doing a lot more than earlier in my mission. This transfer and last have been really good for me.

 

So today for p day we went to these super cool ruins of a fortress! It was in a little village called Șiria. It's an old fortress that's been falling apart for probably hundreds of years and it's left completely abandoned. So anyone can go there any time and just explore, which is what we did! It was super fun. We got to climb on it and just have a super fun time. We played some oldschool games like kick the can and bunny ears and stuff in the ruins of a fortress. How cool is that!? We have pictures but, as I said before, the computer won't let me use my thing. Also, My camera doesn't have really anything on it because it's dead and I left my charger in Craiova. So. Yeah.

 

I'll try to respond to the letters from the family thing next week when I have a little more time! I"m a little rushed today; we spent a lot of time at the fortress and it took a while to get back because the travel system in Romania is great but sometimes unreliable. But yeah. I'll have to think about what I want in the birthday package but I'll have some answers next week. Thanks for everyone back home and not for everything!

 

I love all of you!!

 

-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment