Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sticking around in Ploiesti

So yup me and Elder B are staying another one together! We're pretty excited. This last transfer was pretty good all around, but we're going to try to make this next one like the best one ever. 

We're going to try to do as much music contacting as we can stand. They're planning this interfaith concert for around Christmas, and we're pretty dang confident that me and Elder B will be a part of, so we're going to start getting some stuff ready for that too.

Last week we had exchanges with the Brasov Elders, which was super fun. I was on a train a lot this transfer. Probably like a whole day total. But it was fun and really cool to work with some really good Elders.

Here in Ploiesti things are going pretty normally. Alexandra, the recent convert, is still doing awesome. So awesome in fact, that she's been talking about possibly going on a mission, and referred her brother to us and we taught him last night! So that was pretty cool!

So yeah! I'm getting really excited for next transfer. We're going to have a blast! It's going to be a really good one!

Sorry I keep getting more sucky in my letters!

But I love y'all!!

Să fiți cuminți!


-Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment